Life's Mystery; Love, Success & Failure

A life story of love, success and failure. A compilation of thoughts and experiences in real life ........

Friday 4 March 2011

TGIF Again!

     So looking forward today, my weekend is extended!   I'm being treated to see Chicago musical in London how cool is that!  I'm so excited I woke up early this morning before 5am.  Can't wait to get ready and just hit the road but that would be silly because the show is not until tonight.

    I shall let you know the outcome sometime this weekend or if I don't get a chance to write I'm sure will find time next week.  Will have the same busy weekend I suppose without the rugby, they're not playing until next Saturday.  Skiing will probably be on.  I can't really keep up with the schedule of sport program.  I'm one of God's hopeless creation for remembering sport!

    Anyway I hope you all have a good weekend.  Thanks for dropping by come back and read some more of my stories later pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Tah.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment