Life's Mystery; Love, Success & Failure

A life story of love, success and failure. A compilation of thoughts and experiences in real life ........

Monday 7 March 2011

The Review

         To refresh your memory I was treated to the theatre on Friday to see Chicago.  I can honestly say that I enjoyed it immensely in fact I can watch it again.  TRUE!   No special effects just superb stage performances.  Cleverly put together and hilarious everything you can ask for a brilliant night out.   So I will give this a thumb's up and will be recommending to the public.  If you happen to be looking at going to the theatre and not seen this yet, well please do give it a go.

          Aside from that nothing very exciting happened over the weekend.  The band at the local was neither good nor bad really.  Wasn't that busy but most of our friends were there so we made the most of the evening.   Please come back again for my story.  Thanks for popping in.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment