Life's Mystery; Love, Success & Failure

A life story of love, success and failure. A compilation of thoughts and experiences in real life ........

Monday 28 February 2011

Fun Weekend!

    
            Hello everyone great weekend we had a double whammy.  England won against France then Wales won against Italy in Six Nations Rugby, how cool is that!  England is heading to a grand slam of this season fingers crossed. 

            Brilliant band played at the local on Saturday night.  Guess what I’ve been sensible ... or not, ha!  Then my partner’s mum cooked roast dinner yesterday I felt like I was on holiday.  I didn’t lift a finger over the weekend, loooooooooveeeeeely.  I’m sure suffering with lazy Monday syndrome now after all that.  See you all soon in my next story.  Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment